Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amusing.

As i've travelled my way around the globe, i've come across some rather amusing signs here and there. Thought i'd share.


At the temple markets in Cambodia.


In London.



You can't really read it, but it's a sign at a train station and somebody has written a little love letter underneath. It translates something like; I wrote "i love you" in the sand, but the water washed it away, i wrote your name on my heart and no one can wash that away.


something along those lines....



Hahaha a sign promoting sun smart ideals in Dublin, IRELAND!!!! The water at that beach is the coldest fucking water I have ever touched. Anyone who dares to swim there deserves to be sunburnt!!

There was also one more sign In London, that i can't find the photo for, but it said "Climbing on the scaffolding will result in beheading"
I found that rather humourous, i wasn't sure which way to interpret it. Either if you climb on the scaffolding you will be punished... i.e Beheaded.
Or if you climb on the scaffolding you might fall and lose your head....
hahahah beats me.

No comments: