Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blue smoke.

For Ms. Rold, because i need to write more blogs... apparently.
I shouldn't be assissting you in your procrastination my dear. I'm sure you must have some homework, essay, study to do before tomorrow and you should not. i repeat. should not be reading my blogs to get out of those very important tasks. Study is imperative to your learning. Have you not heard?

STOP READING NOW, before you get sucked into my fabulous blogging skills.

Current website: http://www.urbandict.com/
Entry of the day:
Twitterrhea
February 10
Too many twitters per hour.
Guy Kawasaki had twitterrhea when he posted 18 Tweets in one hour on a Friday afternoon
.
(Just quietly... i don't understand that. what the fuck is a tweet?!)

Your turn Anne.
I typed your name in the very accurate 'urban dictionary' and picked the one that most sounded like you. As well as a few other hilarious ones.

Anne
A tall young lady with hair that changes color on a regular basis. Whenever she sees something slightly amusing, she bursts into convulsions of laughter that involve her shaking like she's about to explode, stamping her feet on the floor and pointing to the thing that she finds so hilarious. You can find Anne in her natural habitat, where she will be in a booth usually surrounded by people. You can pick her out of the crowd with her signature catchphrase "fuck my life". But when you get too close you are in danger of her throwing things such as World History textbooks at you or using umbrellas to forcefully hit you in various uncomfortable places, although most times she will simply sprawl across you and decide that moving would simply take too much work. The Anne, though, is a very kind and loving creature, with an impeccable sense of finding fun and adventure, and most who meet her love her to death, and I am no exception.
whoa look theres anne!

Anne
A very funny person, that is friends with michael jackson. likes little chinese boys, and is also michael myers.
LOOK AT ANNE RRR HUBBA HUBBA

Anne
A name in which you are very unfortunate to have if you are under the age of 50.
dont go to sleep without your bedpan tonight anne!


Look at this cool tshirt. I don't know if you find it as funny as me.
There's a story behind it.
SO here goes...:
Last year i was in this class called 'the high achievers' 10a, and i was kind of... not one of them.
Not sure why i was in there actually... i'm no genius and i certainly can't recite pi. To be honest i didn't even know it started with a 3.
Anyway about half my class can recite like 100 numbers. This tshirt makes me laugh.


Oh and speaking of being dumb... i just remembered when we used to email eachother... or was it letter writing? I think it was letter writing (i have a distinct memory of sending you a postcard with a dog on it...) But i also remember typing up letters to you on my granparents computer. ANYWAY. i remember you used to or still do write mum as mom... i'm guessing you've learned American english. Anyway i wrote you a letter back referring to my 'mum' as 'mom'. After i had finished writing and was feeling very proud of myself, i showed my Grandpa... or maybe it was my Grandma... i'm not sure (that doesn't matter) and as soon as they saw the word 'mom' they deleted it and wrote mum. I felt so stupid. i never liked being wrong. still don't... That has stayed with me forever. Bloody grandparents.


This blog needs another picture to break up the words.

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN READ SO MUCH WITHOUT A BREAK!!!



Hope you enjoyed ANNE!

oh and p.s Don't forget your bed pan tonight. But do your homework first.

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for blogging more!
and yes, isnt my name obnoxiously inspiring - bedpan! bedpan!
hmmmm i unfortunately canr remember mailing/writing you, but then again it seems very likely! I liked to write to my english-speaking cousins, i was so proud of my ability and it was like LOOK AT ME AND MY ENGLISH LETTER TO MY COOL ENGLISH FAMILY! WUUUUU!!
pretty much the same stuff im doing today, except i write my letters shorter and post them as comments on blogs.
today i was at a christian grade 10 retreat thing. very cosy and brain-washy. i dont have a cold or a headache, but had some tylenol. am going opt shopping soon, maybe a nip down the coffee shop and the used books store... we'll see how far we get in this crazy canadian blizzard weather. shit cold.
we should write letters again! i'll send you a postcard, send me your adress!
- ver.word is: cittent. as in the-Van-Cittent-Zernike-theory-and-the-Karhunen-Loe've-expasion-of-generalized-spheroidal-function-for-the-mutual-intensity-of-stochastic-wavings. thats right, i know things.