Sunday, August 23, 2009

blogging to procrastinate.

I guess it's in my blood. You got something important to do then you avoid it at all costs. You do things that you wouldn't normally do... like make extravagant art works out of food and dust your mantle piece... or maybe even search for that cat brush you know was lying around your house a few years ago because your feline friend is suddenly looking a little scruffy. Proscrastination is so much fun and so adventurous... i reckon it's the time when one's imagination and creativity shines.


Today, Sunday 23rd August:
Feeling like absolute rubbish. Sitting here at the kitchen table, newspapers scattered everywhere and word documents open...(both for literature.) that's not fair! Totally sleep deprived and hungover... my liver is pretty angry at me at the moment... sorry mate, that's what we pay for fun nights.


Luisa, my most favourite German in the whole world is probably procrastinating too... no one types that fast when doing homework... she's definately typing for a purpose. on a mi-mah mission.
My face is all congested and my hands look freakishly shiny... i nappy-sanned my school t-shirts today. I also wrote a fairy tale in German today about a sad and lonely chimney sweep called Schmitz who gets his wish granted by a little green elf. Schmitz ends up being very happy and he has dinner with his new friend Fritz. That 272 word wonder took me all day to write... now im trying to beat my procrastination limit with my lit homework....

i made a fantastic smoothie this morning, and ate fantastic bread and fantastic cheese and fantastic pesto. I love the hungover mornings after market day.
the t.v sounds so ridiculous from the other room, it's a completely different experience without the visuals.

anyway. my lovely vegie pie is defrosting and Luisa is making her salad... it is the best salad in the world... really it is.



No comments: